Customer Personal Data Protection Policy
Born to be Muaythai
As Born to be Muaythai referred to as the “us”, “we”, “our” or “ours” recognize the
importance of the protection of personal data which you have provided or will
provide, therefore, we have prepared this Personal Data Protection Policy for your
understanding and acknowledgement of the procedure of us in relation to the
collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data subject to the Personal Data
Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019).
1. Scope of the Policy
This Policy covers the personal data which we have obtained or collected from your
visit to our stores, purchase of goods and services, membership application,
making suggestions, comments, or complaints, completing surveys or
questionnaires, or performing any activities as required via ours websites, social
media channels, and stores of us. This Policy does not cover your use of websites,
and/or social media channels of third parties which can connect to the website, and/
or social media channels of us and our’s stores which are not managed and
supervised by us. For these reasons, we advise you to read this Personal Data
Protection Policy in order to understand and acknowledge the methods,
procedures, and purposes of us in relation to the collection, use, and disclosure of
your personal data.
“us”, “we”, “our” or “ours” are Born to be Muaythai
“Personal Data” Any information relating to a Person, which enables or may
enable the identification of this Person, whether directly or indirectly, but not
including the information of a deceased Person.
Personal Data includes, but is not limited to, name, surname, age, gender,
nationality, date of birth, national identification number, passport number, taxpayer
identification number, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
“Data Subject” A person whose personal data is collected. This term refers to
“you” as a customer in this Policy.
“Person” A natural person. Any legal entities incorporated under any laws,
including but not limited to, companies, associations, foundations, or other
organizations, are excluded.
“Our Website” Websites of the Born to be Muaythai
“Our Store” Any stores under the management of Born to be Muaythai
3. Collection of Your Personal Data by us
During your access to or use of our Websites, social media channels, e-mail, phone
calls and/or visits to our Stores, us may be required to collect or obtain Personal
Data which may enable the identification of a Person, as follows:
• Personal data, including but not limited to, titles, name, surname, date of
birth, age, national identification number, passport number, taxpayer
identification number, nationality, etc.
• Contact information, including but not limited to, telephone number, postal
address for delivery of goods, billing address, e-mail address, social media
• Financial information, including but not limited to, debit and/or credit card
• Sale and purchase of goods and services transaction information,
including but not limited to, receipt/refund of money information, date of
payment, time of payment, amount of payment, purchase or purchase order
number, date/time of receipt or delivery of goods, a Person’s message
regarding the acceptance of goods, goods warranty information, complaints
and claims, and other information in relation to the purchase of goods and
• Membership information, including but not limited to, membership account
information, membership card number, reward points, membership type, date
of membership application, period of membership, and other information in
relation to membership.
• Behavioral information, including but not limited to, behavioral information
in relation to the purchase of goods and services and feedback regarding
services of us.
• Sensitive data, including but not limited to, data pertaining to race, ethnicity,
religion, fingerprints, facial recognition, health data or data related to physical
or mental conditions, genetic data, medical history, disability, and criminal
Will will strictly collect Personal Data only to the extent necessary subject to the
purposes specified in Clause 4 of this Personal Data Protection Policy.
For the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data, we will make a written
request for explicit consent or a request via electronic means prior to or during the
collection of the Personal Data. A Person has the right not to consent and provide
such data however, deciding not to consent or withdrawing any consent, may result
in our being unable to render services to you.
For the collection of data of any minor, partially impaired or impaired person, we will
collect the foregoing Personal Data only if we obtains a written consent from its
relevant legal guardian. If it is explicitly known by us, we will not collect Personal
Data from any Person whose age is below twenty (20) or who is partially impaired
or impaired person unless consent is obtained from such legal guardian in the
event that consent must be obtained. If we is aware that it has unintentionally
collected Personal Data from any person below the age of twenty (20), or who is
partially impaired or impaired person, without obtaining consent from its legal
guardian, we will promptly delete such Personal Data or process only that part of
the Personal Data which our is entitled to process based on any legal basis other
than the request of consent.
The Personal Data given to us by a Person must be correct, complete, and true and
will not cause any confusion. A Person must keep his/her Personal Data up-to-date
and inform us of any changes via the contact channel specified in Clause 11. If you
decide not to provide us with your Personal Data or if you choose to withdraw
consent for the use of your Personal Data, it may result in us no longer being able
to render services to you.
4. Purposes of the Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Data
We collects Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. The communication and providing necessary information of us in relation to
goods, updated lists of goods, lists of promotions or campaigns arranged or
to be arranged by us, and any privileges for your benefits. The provision of
information will be conducted via e-mail, SMS, or any appropriate method to
which you have consented.
2. The provision of any privileges, including but not limited to, privileges on
birthdays and/or in birth months, and reward points privileges which can be
redeemed for discounts or premiums.
3. The invitation to any events and/or product launches of the us.
4. The delivery of documents, including but not limited to, catalogues and
5. The delivery of goods and acceptance of returned goods purchased by you
6. The management and arrangement of completing payments in relation to
commercial transactions of the purchase of goods between you and us.
7. The process and analysis for the purpose of improving goods and services
deemed appropriate and suitable to a Person’s needs, as much as possible.
8. Market research, surveys, analysis of internal markets, creating customer
data, analysis of customer patterns and choices for purchase of goods, and
the planning and analysis of statistics and trends in relation to goods and/or
services of us.
9. Any other purposes which are required for the proceeding, maintenance, and
management of business and relationships between a person and us.
5. Your Rights as the Data Subject
If we collects, uses, or discloses your Personal Data subject to the purposes
specified in this Policy, you have the following rights pursuant to the Personal Data
Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019):
1. The right to be informed with regard to the collected Personal Data, methods
of collection, purposes of the use of the Personal Data, people and/or third
parties who will receive the Personal Data, and the period for which the
Personal Data will be retained.
2. The right to access and obtain a copy of your Personal Data which is under
the responsibility of us.
3. The right to request the sending or transferring of your Personal Data to any
other data controller.
4. The right to object to the collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data
at any time.
5. The right to request for the erasure, destruction, or anonymization of your
6. The right to request for the temporarily restriction of the use of your Personal
7. The right to request for our to make your Personal Data accurate, complete,
8. The right to complain to our or the Personal Data Protection Committee if you
believe any of your rights have been violated by the Us causing damage to
you as the Data Subject.
9. The right to request for the disclosure by our method(s) used to obtain your
Personal Data if you have never consented to provide this information.
If you wish to exercise the foregoing rights, you are required to make a written
statement. We will use its best efforts to perform actions in due course and no later
than the period prescribed by law. We will strictly comply with the laws concerning
your rights as the Data Subject.
The exercising of rights to request the erasure, destruction, or anonymization of
your Personal Data, temporary restriction of use, or withdrawal of consent may
result our being unable to render services to you.
6. The Period for which Personal Data will be Retained
We will retain your Personal Data within the period necessary for the purposes
specified in this Policy except for the case that the longer period of retention is
required by laws. After the expiration of the retention period, or if your Personal
Data is no longer required, the Us will erase, destroy, or anonymize such Personal
7. Personal Data Protection Measures
We provide appropriate security measures for preventing the unauthorized or
unlawful loss, access to, use, alteration, correction, or disclosure of Personal Data,
and such measures will be reviewed by us when it is necessary, or when the
technology has changed in order to efficiently maintain the appropriate security and
8. Revision of the Personal Data Protection Policy
We reserve the rights to revise and amend this Personal Data Protection Policy as
deemed necessary and appropriate. Any revision or amendment will be announced
and published on our’s Website or by any other appropriate method.
9. Information about Cookies
of the website. This allows we to improve the website and to provide you with a
quality experience when using the website. By continuing to use this website, you
are agreeing to cookies being placed on your computer.
10. Contact Us
If you have any queries in relation to this Personal Data Protection Policy or if you
wish to exercise the rights specified in Clause 5, or if you wish to withdraw the
consent for the collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data, please contact
1. Title/Designation: Data Protection Officer
2. Postal Address: 103 Romklao Road. Soi 6 Minburi District
3. Email Address: [email protected]
This Personal Data Protection Policy is prepared in accordance with the Personal
Data Protection Act B.E 2562 (2019) and published in both Thai and English. If
there are any discrepancies in terms of meanings or interpretations between the
Thai and English versions, the Thai version must prevail.
This Policy is announced on 26 May 2020.